I. Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Payment Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Cauphy, that is responsible for your information under this Payment Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Cauphy Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Cauphy as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.cauphy.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Cauphy to use the Services.
Payment is to be made in advance partially or totally by purchasing the product or service that you need through our secure shopping cart, by phone call or Whatsapp with an agent. Once payment is received, your order will be processed and you will receive an email to that effect. By placing your order on our website, you agree to our terms.
For preorder and reservation items, 30% of the order’s total need to be paid by one of our online methods.
For credit, 50% at least need to be paid at the signature of the contract. The balance left will be paid according to the terms of the contract.
We accept several methods of payment. You may choose the one that is more suitable for you to proceed to the payment. Some of the methods we accept are :
- Mobile wallet (Moncash / Natcash)
- Credit / Debit card
- Bank transfer / deposit
Please note that Cash and check cannot be used on all orders or all delivery locations. We reserve the right to cancel any order that refuse to make a partial payment of 10% of the total via an online method before the delivery.
You may pay your order with our acceptable payment methods in 2 currencies :
- United States Dollars (USD)
- Haitian Gourdes (HTG)
However, Mobile wallet payment are only available in HTG currency.
V. Due Date
All payment are due on the date written on the receipt, on your contract or on your account on cauphy.com. All late payments are subjected to penality according to the terms of the contract.
VI. Late Payments
Payment not received on the due date may lead to a ban or a restriction to some products and services on your account.
Payment not received in time may affect the delivery date of your order.
VII. Your Consent
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Payment Policy and agree to its terms.
VIII. Changes To Our Payment Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Payment Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Payment Policy, you can delete your account.
IX. Contact Us
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: [email protected]
- Via Phone Number: +1.302.321.1616 / +509.4809.0505
- Via this Link: https://www.cauphy.com/contact